Erasure of personal data
Your personal data is processed only as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of the processing activity or as long as permitted or required according to law. This means that we delete your personal data when such personal data is no longer necessary to e.g. comply with legal obligations or administrate an insurance provided by us. Thereafter, your personal data is erased in accordance with our erasure policy.Erasure of personal data
Security measures for protection of personal data
A high level of security for your personal data is of utmost importance to DSS Hälsa, and we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, modification, dissemination and destruction.
Limitations in the transfer of personal data
DSS Hälsa may engage external partners and suppliers to perform services on behalf of DSS Hälsa, e.g. to provide IT services or assist in communication, analysis or statistics. The performance of these services may entail such parties obtaining access to your personal data. Your personal data will never be transferred outside of EU/EES.
Companies which are processing personal data on behalf of DSS Hälsa, as data processors, are obliged to sign an agreement with DSS Hälsa in order to ensure a high level of protection of personal data.
We may transfer your personal data to a third party, such as the police or other authority, in the course of an investigation or otherwise when so obliged by law or governmental decision, or if you have consented to this in advance. Such third parties may be treatment providers who will help you with your health issue, accountants and lawyers.
Right to information and right to complain
You have certain rights in relation to DSS Hälsa. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us on the contact information provided below:
- Right to access (register transcript) – a right to obtain confirmation and information of the processing of your personal data.
- Right of rectification – a right to have your personal data corrected.
- Right to object – a right to object against our processing if the legal ground for the processing is based on a balancing of interests or if it is used for direct marketing.
- Right of erasure – a right to have your personal data erased. This right is limited to data that, by law, requires your consent to be processed, if you withdraw that consent and oppose the processing.
- Right to restrict data processing – a right to demand that the processing of personal data is restricted, e.g. if you oppose the correctness of the data. While the matter is investigated, DSS Hälsa's access to the data in question is restricted.
- Right to data portability – a right to request that personal data be sent from one data controller to another. This right is restricted to data, which you have submitted to us.
You are also entitled to, at any point in time, file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal data is in breach of applicable data protection legislation, here: https://www.imy.se/.
Contact information to the controller
DSS Hälsa AB
Company registration number: 556751-0424
164 40 Kista
Phone: 08 4000 6121